The school offers a variety of Extra-curricular Activities ranging from sport through to creative pursuits. These will vary throughout the year.
The ISB is open and running face-to-face teaching since 19th August, however due to the current COVID-19 hygiene restrictions we unfortunately cannot offer "After School Activities" at the present time. We really look forward to doing so again in the not too distant future!
Music Enrichment Programme
At the moment, ISB has instrumental lessons for the following instruments:
If you are interested in any other instruments, please let Mrs Wolff know and she will try and organize this.
MEP NOTICE - COVID 19 REGULATIONS
MEP classes started back on 31st August but adhering to the strict Bremen Music School COVID 19 regulations which we are also using at ISB:
1. For the time being, only individual, partner or small group lessons are possible.
2. A minimum distance between all persons of 1.5 - 2 metres must be maintained at all times. Given floor markings help to maintain the minimum distance.
3. Mouth and nose protection should be worn.
4. The mask may be removed in the teaching situation with wind players and singers. Here a greater distance of at least 3 metres must be maintained If available, transparent partitions should be erected.
5. The pupils are picked up individually for the lessons at the room door by the respective teacher Only students and teachers of the respective lesson may be in the classroom at the same time
6. Before and after lessons, hands must be washed and disinfected
7. The WC rooms may only be entered by one person at a time Use the toilets at home before or after classes if possible
8. In between the lessons, there must be an additional time of about 5 minutes for changing students, disinfecting work surfaces, music stands and door handles etc. and airing the room
9. Working materials, instruments, chairs, tables etc. may only be used by one student and must be disinfected regularly. If possible, lessons should take place in standing positions.
10. teachers and students must not use the same instrument If possible the student should bring his own teaching materials including music stands